Another finished project!


I am on a quest to finish the scores of unfinished projects lying around the house...and there are a ton of them! Most of them only need an hour or so worth of work to finish so I promised myself that I cannot start my Fall knitting until these projects are done! Project to complete are:

*The second slipper sock - I found a great two needle sock pattern as I cannot knit with four double pointed needles to save my life! I have one sock completed in a yummy yarn called Jaeger Roma (now discontinued). Two evenings and I finally should have a completed pair

*Shrug for my daughter - Found an easy shrug pattern on Ravelry called "shrug this". Miscalculated the size (was originally for me) so in less than two hours, this should be complete for Sabrina's back to school wardrobe

*Shrug for me - Purchased Berroco pattern called "Ezra". Used Jaegar Roma but this time with not so great results. Expended a lot of energy on this and it's a bit odd fitting. Need to block this and try to salvage

*Two fingerless mits - Both are my own pattern that I want to post on Ravelry. They are completed but need to take pictures and write up the pattern. One was completed on this incredible handspun cashmere I found on Etsy.

Finally...In the photo above, my labor of love this summer - a knit purse. I don't even like knit purses but started this on a whim. And I love how it came out! It's finally complete (even lined!) and I need to spend fifteen minutes sewing a snap in it so closes.
0 Responses